Here's how it works
- Agree that your book will be translated.
- Grant the English rights to America Star Books for 3 years.
- Lean back while your book is going to be translated and published in America!
- Receive royalties on all sold books twice every year in February and August.
- Translate the book into English and if necessary, we attract resources for a better understanding of what you wanted to convey, leaving the author's style, using best writing services.
- Publish the translated book in America, Canada and Great Britain.
- List the translated book with the world's largest book distributor, Ingram, so that it is available to all American bookstores, including Barnes and Noble, and also to Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.it, Amazon.es, Amazon.jp, Amazon.fr, Amazon.cn, and Amazon.co.uk.
- List the translated book with Gardners and Bertrams in Britain, so that it is available to all bookstores in England, Ireland, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales.
- Inform American media when we release the translated book. We also inform newspapers in the author's home town area.
- Offer the promotional services of our Special Services department, which are optional at all times. No author is ever under any obligation or expectation to participate in, and/or contribute to, book promotion and/or advertising.
- Pay you royalties twice each year, in February and August: 8% of the sales price for the first 500 sold copies, 12% for the next 1,500 copies, 25% for the next 3,000 copies, and after 5,000 copies have been sold: 50%. We don't pay advances, but we pay for everything else.